Our Student Pledge
The Severn Academies Education Trust is committed to delivering excellence in every phase of provision. Our Trust Pledge outlines our commitment to developing our students to be well-rounded individuals through providing a coordinated programme of personal development opportunities and experiences.
We believe in enabling all students to become confident, compassionate and critical thinkers. We pledge to provide a wide range of opportunities to inspire, challenge and instil a love of learning whilst developing lifelong transferable skills, values and qualities in order to live a happy and fulfilling life.
This Pledge will be delivered through demonstrating the following values:
GROWTH through personal development opportunities & outcomes
- We will provide an array of personal development opportunities to nurture a wide range of individual and social skills which enhance self-esteem, confidence, open-mindedness, resilience and self-motivation whilst growing leadership potential.
- We will promote an active and healthy lifestyle to enable members of the school community to achieve mental, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
EXCELLENCE through pushing to become our best selves
- We will provide high quality teaching and learning through the most appropriate provision, ensuring all young people leave school with qualifications, skills and attributes to thrive socially, emotionally and economically throughout their lives.
ASPIRATION and the ambition to achieve them
- We will strive to create a culture of aspiration for our children through supporting and challenging them to fulfil their potential.
- We will encourage students to dream big, providing independent, expert careers education, information, advice, guidance and activities to develop employability skills, aspiration and positive attitudes to lifelong learning.
RESPECT for ourselves, peers and the community (Belonging)
- We will create a safe, respectful learning environment where all members of the school community feel they belong, and are able to seek support and guidance at any stage of their education journey.